UPA rehabilitation centre
Elegant and refined restaurant UPA enchants our guests with exquisite dishes inside a newly opened rehabilitation centre. The visitors may choose from a stylishly selected à la carte menu created by a renowned Lithuanian chef Tomas Rimydis.
In addition to the main menu the restaurant offers an evening theme menu.
• Crispy breadsticks topped with sesame seeds in fresh basil sauce
• Assorted cheese with nuts and raspberry sauce
• Italian bread with salted salmon and dried tomato cream
• Italian bread with Prosciutto Crudo ham, marinated olives and roasted red pepper sauce
• Layer-bake with smoked beef, dried tomatoes, mustard, lettuce and tomato sauce
• Chocolate dessert
• Curd teacake
• Fruit layer cake
• Coffee, tea
• Freshly squeezed juice
Café META (buffet-style)
Located on the first floor, this attractive and trendy café offers buffet-style meals. Three times a day it serves delicious and healthy food prepared by our professional kitchen team under the supervision of famous Lithuanian kitchen virtuoso Tomas Rimydis. All guests can enjoy light and balanced food options prepared fresh for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffet menu includes dietary meals developed by our Dietician.